Student Staff - Residential Peer Health Educators (RPHE)
Summer Interns (3 positions available)
Summer Resident Advisors
Residential College/Community Director
Housekeeping Administrative Assistants
2013 Summer position & 2013/2014 Fall-Spring positions (2 openings):
One person to work a set 4 day weekly Summer position schedule.
Two people to work a set 5 day weekly Fall/Spring position schedule.
- Extensive computer knowledge (including Auto CAD lite) is necessary, self learner.
- Ability to answer phones, take messages, communicates on two-way radios.
- Responsible for "Housekeeping Forms" and "Housekeeper" confidential databases.
- Assistance in maintaining key control inventory and supply inventories as assigned.
- Weekly walk-through with housekeeping management and supervisor staff as assigned.
- Hours worked between 8-4:30p and changed bi-weekly as needs arise.
- Attend meetings as assigned by Housekeeping Management.
The Summer position will receive housing up to the cost of a modern single within a Residential Life managed building, basic cable, and local telephone service. The position will receive a board credit equal to 250 points.
The 2013/2014 Fall/Spring positions will receive housing up to 50% of a modern single within a Residential Life managed building, basic cable, and local telephone service.
Dates of assignment:
Summer position: Monday, May 21, 2013 - August 17, 2013
Fall/Spring positions: Tuesday, September 4, 2013 - Friday, April 26, 2014
The Summer position will require a 25 hours work week.
The Fall/Spring positions will require both positions working an 8 hour work week.
[Download Application Here]